Tuesday, August 1, 2023

To Mia in July - August exchange sign up

Sarah left the word *feckless* in the comments - on the post where I was asking for an alternative to *dolt.* Thank you. The comment was in the *spam* folder (for the past 2 weeks) waiting for feckless Jean's approval. Stay tuned -- we'll revisit this topic in early September. Thank you, Sarah.


 Here is another one where I tried Rachael's lettering - and a bunch of different colors. It's OK - better than Grace's - but not as good as all the ones that are just one color. Those will be popping up later in the month. That *a* in her last name really bothered me - colorwise - so I added the school bus stamp. It helped a little. I pondered outlining all the letters - or drop shadows - but some of the lines are so fine - and it was going to be very risky. So I let it go.

It's time to sign up for the August exchange.

Sign up is August 1-4 and I'll send the lists out on the 5th. 

Please send your info in this format to me at: PTEnvelopes-at-aol-dot-com. -- and include (BIRTHDAY) if you have a July birthday and/or (2 LISTS) if you are interested in being on two lists - which happens when I need to make the lists come out even.

Jane Doe
123 Oak Street
Ames, IA 50110 USA
Jane.doe@gmail.com
(BIRTHDAY) (2 lists)

Here is more information if you are new to the exchange:

http://pushingtheenvelopes.blogspot.com/p/rules-of-exchangement.html

No comments:

Post a Comment