Wednesday, August 23, 2023

From Cathy to Jan&Wrigley


I know, I know - I keep saying how pretty the envelopes are. In a couple weeks - there will be quite a few posts in a row where I wrote them all over the course of a Saturday morning. Somehow I got in the zone and had the right amount of jabbering to go with the envelopes. Partly, I like it when I do a whole bunch in a row and find the flow. 

It seems like when I post a photo and then come back later - the blurbs don't always flow. Plus, I think some of my conversations are better when they unfold day by day. 

My preference would be to always have an add-on topic - but we have to wait for them to show up. Here is a really good one - thanks to Amy for sending it and also Grace who forwarded it - after Amy sent it to her. 

It is a heartwarming story that is too sweet to even condense into a brief blurb. It is not off topic. It is all about how much mail art can accomplish. Warning - you have to watch a brief ad before the story starts:

No comments:

Post a Comment