Sunday, August 20, 2023

From JeanR in July


It's comforting when exchangers enclose notes indicating that they had something in mind - but it didn't happen. JeanR said she was intending on a red-white-blue theme for both card and envelope - but it didn't happen. So if you have plans - but they don't happen - you are in good company.

I love-love-love the white lettering. If I remember, I will ask her from whence it came and update this blurb. We are going to get together in real life. We live within walking distance of each other and one would think we could get it together to visit more often - but somehow - our schedules fill up with so much stuff. Mostly good stuff. 

I think the style of lettering is taught by Yukimi Anand - Jean told me in an email - which I am not able to locate.

I was curious about exactly how long a walk it would be between our houses. 2.2 miles -- and it's mostly uphill from her house to mine. There's a bike trail - but I do not have a bike.


Here's the very pretty card - front and inside.


And look what you can see on the bike trail between the Jean's houses - the photos do not do the scope of the field justice. 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment