Friday, August 4, 2023

From Sharon and Leslie to Ben


 I did not keep track of who sent which envelope - so I'm going by postmarks. This must be from Sharon. There are lots of good baseball themed envelopes. I'll post them in pairs. It's fun to look at similarities.

I had mentioned that Ben liked both the Sox and the Cubs -- his team did very well. This year his team was the Braves - so I guess he'll want to go see the Braves when they are in town. Even though I have a hard time following actual games (in any sport - not just baseball), I do appreciate all the camaraderie and the learning how to follow rules that happens when kids play sports. 

This one is from Leslie - I like the stamp choice - and the minimalism. I'm a big fan of that cancel - on this envelope. Will we ever find out what's behind all the different cancelation formats?



No comments:

Post a Comment