Thursday, August 31, 2023

From Cathy to Nancy

If you read the blog earlier than 10 am CST - you might have missed the correction on yesterday's envelope. I had it listed as coming from Mary - but it was actually from Janet.


 This one from Cathy is so pretty. For some reason the camera was confused by the colors and turned the background pink. The colors are so perfect with the stamp. I should have made notes when I went over to Nancy's to photograph her envelopes - but I remember it was on one of those beastly hot days - and I was in that zone - where I just felt baked - even though I didn't have to be outside. I think I get *reverse-baked* from being in air conditioning 24/7. It feels good to get outside - but then it's so unwelcoming.

I'm writing this on the day after I took the photos - and hoping that when I read this that August was not as hot as July. At least we know that tomorrow is September -- and that should bring a mixed bag and then eventually some lovely weather.

The opposite of feeling *baked* would be *frozen.* Not literally - but feeling a loss of function.

***

Nope -- August was worse. Lots worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment