Saturday, August 26, 2023

From Smash to Nancy


I wish every photograph of every envelope was as pretty as this one. But - that would necessitate people supplying all those goodies that were in the envelope. Wow! Smash (aka Sue Mashman) outdid herself.

There were a couple stamps (upper right corner) tucked in the the tiny square envelope and that envelope was tucked in the Happy Birthday envelope along with the little flag --  ant the stamp is so good.

The fireworks flourishing is the frosting on the cake. 

I think the lighting contributed to the photograph looking so good. It would be nice if I did a little more research into how to take good photos - but, I do not see that happening. My project for the moment is seeing if I can post every single envelope to Nancy in one sitting. I might have to jabber about how I am doing on this project over the coming days.
 

***

By the way - people who exchanged during the month I had Peggy's name on the list will be getting a personal thank you from Peggy. I tried multiple times to explain how the exchange works - and that everyone received an envelope from me - so she did not need to send thank yous - but - somehow I didn't get the message across. Eventually, I figured that she just felt the need to send some mail - so - that's why some of you are getting thank yous from Peggy.

***

sweetninabean has left some comments -- and I OKed them -- I'm curious who you are? are you an exchanger? It's hard to figure out who people are when they(we) have multiple names. Feel free to email me directly at PTEnvelopes-at-aol-dot-com

1 comment:

  1. I got her envelope last July and it was also fun packed and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete