Wednesday, August 30, 2023

I'm a ding-dong


This post has been edited - as of 10 am CST on Aug 30.
This envelope is from Janet.
Mary alerted me just a few minutes ago.

Apologies to Janet -- although - I am only 99% sure that it is from Janet. There is always the possibility that it is from someone else. But, highly doubt it.

 How fun is this? Mary Janet thought of the Fancy Nancy series for her envelope to Nancy. Nancy had not heard of Fancy Nancy. I knew about her through my granddaughter. She's a lovely character for little girls - right before they get into Barbie. My daughter was a big fan of Barbie and for some reason did not hold off on getting my granddaughter her first Barbie. I guess her very first doll was a baby doll but by the age of 2 she was happily playing with Barbie. Later - she back-tracked into the American Girl dolls.

I had a couple unfinished envelopes in my stack - with the name Nancy on them - so I sent them along. The Fancy Nancy envelope got a little crumpled - but this bunny envelope looks like it had a really wild ride across town. I had so much fun figuring out bunny ear names -- and it was many years ago. Now that I have a sheet of those rabbit stamps - I see more bunny ear names in my future.



1 comment:

  1. I love this envelope, and wish I could take credit, but alas, it is not mine. I'm a fan of Fancy Nancy and really like how she made the stamp the painting. It would have been even cuter if it were one of the Nancy Reagan stamps.
    You put my envelope to Nancy Rambo up a couple of days ago. The Cajun frog chef with the crayfish stamp.
    So who did this cute one?

    ReplyDelete