Tuesday, August 22, 2023

From Amy to Nancy --- testing series

 



On the lists for the July exchange, instead of my name, I put in my sister-in-law (Nancy Rambo) who is married to the big-helpful-brother. She enjoyed all her mail and sends a sincere thank you to everyone. Amy did a lei of flowers around the edge of her envelope and enclosed a pretty handmade card that was gifted to her by a friend. She included a nice note telling Nancy how much she enjoyed the exchange and how she found it through Pinterest. 

I met up with a couple of the exchangers who live near me and we all agreed that we really enjoy the pen pals we have met through the exchange - and we are equally happy to welcome new people.

+++

A few days ago I mentioned that I was not going to invest in Copics. I did stand in front of the smaller sets at Michael's and stare at them. I had that 20% off coupon. I pondered going through all my markers and getting rid of the dried up ones. That inspired me to come up with some designs that incorporated *testing* - which I think I have done previously. 

So - maybe there will be a *testing* series -- maybe it will be lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment