Wednesday, August 2, 2023

To Cathy in July


 I had been saving those stamps for a long time - for Cathy - because she worked for the USPS and she probably remembers Dagwood from the olden days. It would have been nice to find a place for a little red in the name - but - I was afraid I'd mess it up - so just colored in the letters a bit.

I posted a few of my July envelopes - and tomorrow we will return to the ones that arrived for my grandkids.

*** I've been working on a system for deleting phone photos after I post them to the blog - and the first photo that popped up was this one:


I had completely forgotten that I just sent Cathy and envelope with those stamps.
It was time to let them go - because the rates have gone up -- and it would have been too stressful to find a good stamp to add on.

I think I like this one better - but I do like that Rachael style of lettering.


No comments:

Post a Comment