Friday, August 25, 2023

From Leslie, Carolyn and Sharon to Jan

Disclaimer written in real time: as I read these posts a day or two before they pop up, I am struck by how chaotic they are. I deeply regret that I don't have time to rewrite. And then - yesterday - the post was late. How does that happen? 

From Leslie
From Leslie


Once again - I have lost track of which envelopes have been posted. These three might be repeats or they might not. It is not a good use of my time to try to figure it out. A good use of my time is to post every single envelope that is currently in my download folder - and think about getting myself ready for the August exchange - as I write this on July 23 - which is the day before my 2 year anniversary of cultivating my lifetime excuse for pretty much everything. That's the day I bonked my head. It's not like I enjoy using it for an excuse - but, there is a certain symmetry to learning that:
A. life is an endless series of moments
B. those moments can go either way

Thanks to my exchangers and readers for providing a steady stream of interaction that keeps my batteries charged. And if the readers are getting a little zap of creative energy from time to time - that makes me feel like I'm making a contribution.

From Carolyn

From Sharon


***

 

No comments:

Post a Comment