Friday, January 20, 2023

Oct 2022 from Sharon - MCEscher (2nd of 2)


That is one fine layout. It reminds me that several years ago I ran an envelope with an alligator and the name was inside the mouth. I was going to do a whole series of animals and never did. I love the stamp in the mouth. Maybe there should be (will be) a series with stamps getting chomped.



***

If you read yesterday's post super early - you might have missed a couple comments and some links provided by Mary. So, feel free to back-track if you are a fan of Escher.

Here is someone who was inspired to build a 3D version of a famous Escher piece. It boggled my mind. I wasn't all that interested in the actual 3D piece - I was more interested in seeing the techniques the guy used to build it.



It was hard finding a shot that gave a good impression of what he was building. I think this was the inspiration. I'm not sure if there are variations of this image - or if this is the only one he did like this. Sorry - no time to do thorough research.






 

2 comments: