Saturday, January 14, 2023

Oct 2022 from Janet - Tip 4 - what if?


 Once again, Janet's envelope gets the stealworthy tag. This would work beautifully for Valentine's Day which is a month away. I generally forget to post valentine ideas ahead of time. I wish I were organized enough to do a valentine variation of this - but, I am on a blurb writing binge and must keep myself focused. 

***

Tip 4

This tip speaks to the motivation to get this stuff done. It asks: what if I die and someone else has to go through this stuff. Unless you already have someone lined up who is excited to go through your stuff - it's likely that you would be leaving a difficult chore to someone who will not appreciate it. Having all the like-items together will be a huge help. If that's the only step you get around to - it will probably be very helpful. Not to mention that you, too, will have a better idea of where your stuff is. 

Fabrics are one of my items that are getting consolidated. I simply chose the largest container of all - a Rubbermaid trash can - new and clean. It is not that convenient if I want something at the bottom - but, it works - and if I die before I finish those projects - it will be super easy for my heirs to list it on CraigsList - under the Free category. I have no doubt that any number of people will be racing over to collect a *treasure chest* for their own hoard.

Then there are the large pieces hanging in closets. Soon they will all be together - and that will be so helpful. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the shading behind the letters. Really makes them stand out.

    ReplyDelete