Friday, January 27, 2023

Dec 2022 from JeanR --- Library story

If you read the blog really early yesterday (prior to 7 am CST)- there was a huge mix-up - so you might want to scroll back to see if you missed anything. I'm on the verge of grrrring at myself - but, saw some -12 weather in the forecast. That's 12 degrees below zero. Heading into survival mode here on the prairie.


Something about this design says *mid-century modern.* Maybe the shapes or the colors or both.
The envelope has the barcode but no cancel on the stamp. And I think I said something about scribbling - and that's a nice scribble-tree.






 Here's a little 3 minute, feel-good, video about a boy who literally grew up in a library.

https://aeon.co/videos/ronald-grew-up-in-a-new-york-city-library-it-was-as-strange-and-wondrous-as-it-sounds

***

It's Dec 20 - I'm close to getting January filled up - and GRRRRR - I have managed to skip some dates and get confused. So - the new plan is to be on track starting in February. LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment