Monday, January 23, 2023

Oct 2022 from Maggie - dreams


 We see many floral designs done with pointed nibs from Maggie. This is a lovely side trip into illustration - a dream catcher. I wonder if I need a dream catcher because I have some pretty wacky dreams. Some of them are on the verge of nightmares. A recurring theme is that I am driving and the brakes don't work. 

We do not need to do a search on Google for dream interpretation - because we will find the obvious suggestions that I am feeling out of control, like a failure, stressed, or angry about something.

But this one (which I found when I Googled to validate my guesses)  is a little different than anything I would have come up with:

5. Out of Focus

If in the dream the car brakes are not working, it could be a sign of misdirection or focusing on the wrong things in life. Chances are, the dreamer is stressing over small details instead of enjoying the big picture.

If you feel like you are constantly struggling to keep up with the demands of work, school, or your personal life, this dream may be a sign that you need to take a step back and reassess your priorities.

Maybe we’re worried about an upcoming deadline at work, or a looming family disagreement. Whatever the case may be, these dreams are a way for our subconscious to tell us that we need to get a handle on things.It is important to remember that you cannot do everything on your own; sometimes it is necessary to ask for help. This dream can be a powerful tool for self-reflection.

***

Well -- staying focused is a fairly obvious thing we need to do - as we proceed through the day to day distractions. Note to self: stay away from dreams as an add-on topic.


No comments:

Post a Comment