Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Oct 2022 from Rachael - answer to quiz

 Answer to yesterday's quiz: Winona Ryder. I lived in Winona, Minnesota for 5 years. It is a charming little town on the Mississippi River. 


I like the style of Rachael's lettering and the arrangement of the elements. The hand and spider make it a halloween theme - but, I think the overall design would work for any number of themes - including valentine's day. I have not even started my Jan exchange envelopes - so maybe I will. I only ended up on one list this month.

And then there is the card. It is soooooo cute. The little skull on the string can be *wound up* so that when you open the card, it spins. Cute to the nth degree. Again -- it could be a whole valentine theme with a spinning heart. Or there are probably a gazillion other things to attach to the thread that would look cute spinning.

And I mustn't forget to mention the splatters on the envelope - very nice detail.

***
Here is a reminder - requesting exchangers to send me photos of the envelopes they make before they send them - to insure that I have a good supply of images for the blog. I'm getting less and less optimistic that I will ever return to the original volume of creative output. And we all know -- this blog would be worthless without an envelope every day. Thank you to the people who have sent photos -- all 3 of you --- out of how many? Well -- I don't know he exact number off the top of my head - but it's definitely in the double digits. 






2 comments: