Sunday, January 1, 2023

Nov 2022 from Rachael and Jan exchange sign-up


A lovely envelope from Rachael arrived in Nov when I requested birthday mail for my daughter. I can think of at least 2 other *wreath-y* designs from Rachael. There have been other envelopes with the Elephant Stamp that I loved - maybe it's not too late to find some stamps and steal this idea.

***

Newcomers as well as old-timers: it's time to sign up for the Jan exchange.

I need the following info, in this exact format sent to me by Jan 4th 

at PTEnvelopes@aol.com. Lists will be sent on the 5th

Jane Doe

123 Oak Street

Ames, IA 50110

jane.doe@gmail.com

(birthday) (2 lists)


Optional to mention if it is your birthday month - and optional for exchangers to do a themed envelope.

(2 lists) means you are willing to be on two lists if I need to make the lists come out even.


Additional info on how the exchanges work: LINK to additional info


I always confirm that I have received your sign up, so if you do not hear from me - shoot me another email.


 

1 comment: