Saturday, March 26, 2022

Two to Sydney in Feb


I had so much fun playing around with this stamp again. I should probably go buy some more. Although, in the final-final-final step of getting every single bit of blog *stuff* into one drawer - I discovered a total of 4 folders of stamps. So - all those times I said I was very close to using up the hoard - I was dreaming. 

Sydney got two envelopes - because I got confused. It doesn't really bother me to do two - but, I only put a real stamp on the outer one. I do photocopies to put on the inner envelopes. 

We might be heading into a phase with shorter posts. This will be good news for those of us who are trying to cut down on our screen time. 

Here is Sydney's other envelope. I sometimes use cancelled stamps on the inner envelopes when I send two.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment