Saturday, March 5, 2022

Stella and Lynne?? - better building idea

Day 3 of the mystery envelopes.
Actually -- no mystery on who sent these very pretty flowers - complemented by the cow. This is from Stella - and the mystery that is going to drive me crazy is -- did I include Stella when I wrote the 20+ thank yous in January. Grrrrr.


It's always fun when I find complementary pairs.
I'm thinking this one must be from Lynne?






This looks so much better, to me - instead of that diagonal building yesterday. The multi-colored part of the wall is made of recycled plastic bricks. If you like angles - fine. There are plenty of ways to introduce angles. I'll get off the architecture topic and move on to something else tomorrow. How about Spam? The meat product, not the junk email. I just read that there is an up-tic in Spam consumption. 

Link to article about the recycled plastic bricks


 

No comments:

Post a Comment