Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Maggie? and JeanR Corpse flower

 


Maybe Maggie above?
Definitely JeanR below. The little folded card/booklet is something I want to try.
This leads me to believe that I will find all of these - somewhere.


Plants. I bet we all like plants. Maybe house plants. Maybe gardening. Maybe hiking through the woods. Maybe produce section at the grocery store. 

Here is a heartwarming story about a guy who likes plants and shared his corpse flower with his neighborhood. Somewhere I have a picture of myself with a corpse flower that bloomed here in DSM. Maybe I can find it. Maybe not.

Link to corpse flower article

Of course, I was curious how much one of these plants cost. Here is one for $75. It's in Austin, TX.

Link to corpse flower

From the Buffalo News. Lots of photos on line - but this one shows relative scale.

Maybe this one is better. It is from ultragross.blogspot.com
Feel free to go surf around that blog. I'm not going to. 





No comments:

Post a Comment