Sunday, March 6, 2022

More - J's Monster's (early tight ones)

 


I bumped this post forward - it was in the late Feb group. As usual, they are better (IMHO) when they get a little looser.

Troy's was the first one with that stamp -- and it's too tight. I do not do well when I try to outline and then color in all the way to the line.

These stamps are not available online any more. I'm sure they were really popular. There are little word bubbles and hats and detail stickers around the edge - which is sooo much fun. I found some at a branch station - and am tempted to go back and get some more. The lettering is inspired by the title on the sheet of stamps. Gee, Jean, why don't you post the page of stamps. OK.


Look closely and you can see that one of the word bubbles says: GRR!
One of my oft-used words. How perfect.






No comments:

Post a Comment