Tuesday, March 1, 2022

March exchange sign-up


Another stunning envelope from Janet.
I morphed this into a pink and green theme for spring - which you will see in a few weeks.
Names with more than 4 or 5 letters can be challenging. Although, I think Janet does just fine with long names. I need to pester her to send me photos of all her outgoing mail so I can analyze it and do better at my appropriation. Obviously, I would not post any of her mail. I wonder how many of these she did for the holidays.

If this is a repeat, let me know and I will add something new.

***
And here is how you sign-up.
Remember to use my new and improved email.
PTEnvelopes@aol.com

Please follow this format with [CARDS] if you want to exchange handmade cards.
(Birthday) if you have a birthday in March and (2 Lists) if you are willing to be on 2 lists in case I need to make the lists come out even.

Jessica (or Jess) Smith (CARDS)
123 Oak Street
Ames IA 50010
jsmith@gmail.com

More info if you need it:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment