Thursday, March 31, 2022

Janet's Feb envelope (LATE today - oops)

Oooops - 

I forgot to schedule a March 31st envelope -- and woke up to snow on the ground. 

****

Janet went with a winter theme in February. As I type this on March 13 we still have a little snow. By April 21, when this pops up, I bet we're all counting on it being full blown spring. This is the last of the Feb exchange envelopes.

My new method of scheduling posts seems to work very well. Twelve years to figure this out. Yay. Seems like I should set a new goal.

****

LOL - it works -- except for me not remembering how many days are in each month. Grrrrr. 


Winter is all downhill -- is black paper cut and glued onto a red card.


Vintage valentines - just a bit suggestive. The one on the left is captioned, MAKING HAY and the verse on the other one is: Here I sit - So sad and piney - Feeling very Valentiney - If YOU were only by my side - I'd let my conscience be my guide.


Dear Ruth:-
Well how is Ruth? I have a headache tonight. I suppose Aunt Ola told you about our accident down here. I like my work fine but I don't get my $10 yet. Hope I will soon. Where are you working now? Is Mary still there? Tell her "Hello" if she is. Now ans soon and I will try to. Florence 901 6th Ave.

Postmarked Nov 3 - 1910 from Des Moines

 

No comments:

Post a Comment