Monday, March 7, 2022

Multi-bumped post (Polka dots to Janet)

 

A very pretty envelope from a non-exchanger

I keep bumping this post - because things come up that need to be posted promptly.

***Off topic add-on

Here is an image that was drawn (in 1649) with one continuous spiral line. At the link, you can learn more about it. And see the full image.

https://collections.artsmia.org/art/53161/the-sudarium-of-saint-veronica-claude-mellan


*** And back to envelopes - clearly one that does not thrill me.

Another shot of the envelope that went to Janet with all the non-sendables enclosed. I reshot this one so many times plus I have lost track of how many times I have posted it. Ironic + idiotic that I keep focusing on something that is so GRRRRR! I know I added some white after this shot that gave the black some crisper corners. And it is still sitting on my desk and I am writing this on a Sunday at 6 am, so I might go back to messing with it. There is always a chance that I figure out a brilliant save. Imagine a little word balloon that says: Cut your losses. Mail it.


*** written way back in mid-Jan.

I started making dots all around the black borders. They actually helped quite a bit. It is still ugh-mo with a side helping of grrrr. But, it is in the mail and hopefully Janet didn't up-chuck when she received it.

The final - in all its deeply regretful glory.



Feb 28 -- so I haven't seen this one in a few weeks - and after taking a break from obsessing over it, my disappointment in it has softened. The cringeworthy detail -- the thing I should have fixed at the very beginning -- is the n in her last name. Grrrr. No wait - the a in her first name is the most deeply regrettable of all.



No comments:

Post a Comment