Thursday, March 3, 2022

Who? and Lauren? - cartoon room


Once again, while I was looking for something else, I found a folder of mis-filed photos of exchange mail. Since this goes all the way back to June of 2021 - it will be really hard for me to remember who all of them are from. As we all know, June was busy with visiting grandkids and then I bonked my head in July - and we don't know when things will be organized. Feel free to let me know and I can correct the information about who did which one. 
There are about 14 in the folder of images, so I will post two a day for 7 days. The one (above) is from Raleigh NC - but so far, I have ruled out Rachael. And the one below is probably from Lauren. I'm pretty sure Lauren has a Cricut. 


Those two envelopes go nicely with the add-on below.




I lost the link to this. As I recall, it is a wedding chapel in Las Vegas. I am mesmerized by the look. It doesn't even look real. All they did was paint everything white and then paint all the edges with a bold black line. I'm trying to figure out a way to do this at my house. It seems like it would be a fun idea for a kids room. All the colorful toys would really pop. I remember when I taught 4-year old kids at the art museum. Once every semester, I would have them paint a picture using only black and white. The pictures were always wonderful - but the kids were very annoyed by the whole process and I had to keep it to 10 or 15 minutes at most. I knew the parents would love the artwork and figured that it was worth annoying the kids for 10 minutes to send something home that was lovely and unexpected.

In case you can't see the detail - the words on the back wall are: TIL DEATH DO US PART

 

1 comment: