Sunday, July 18, 2021

LOVE stamp from Janet


One alert reader/exchanger noticed that back in May I was running some fairly current envelopes. I was so impressed that someone would notice that. The simple reason was that I had lost this folder of the February exchange. After the first two weeks of the month being devoted to the e&c wedding, I hope all y'all can handle the sweetness of hearts/love/valentines.

Remember -- any idea can be morphed into a different subject. Or any idea may be appropriated and used freely. On this one, making some of the letters backwards is sooooo cute. I hope I remember to do it. I also hope I remember to buy some more of those stamps because I have a bunch of navy envelopes. 

I'm thinking the lettering looks like gel pen, but, I might be wrong. Maybe Janet remembers and will tell us. Another appropriate-able idea is the stacking and intertwining of the name. 

Has anyone noticed that I have switched from steal worthy to appropriation or appropriate-able? I think I will switch back to stealworthy. Or maybe not. Decisions, decisions.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment