Saturday, July 17, 2021

Hearts for GraceE - back on track


Thank you for putting up with my trip down memory lane. I am writing this on May 31. I have 3 weeks to get my house in order for the grandkids' visit. Then I head back to Chicago with them and by the time this pops up I should be back in Des Moines - tending to the blog and hoard reduction.

It looks like GraceE used one of those fine tipped brush markers that are everywhere. So many different brands. I have several and I highly recommend them, except they do wear out (get mushy so that you no longer get any really fine lines). I have no idea if some of them are longer lasting. If you are frustrated with pointed nibs, these brush markers are an ideal way to try some copperplate without the finicky-ness of a pointed nib.

That is a nice border and it is always fun to see LOVE stamps from the past. It would be fun to meet the person who gets to run the meetings where they choose designs. I'm guessing there is a committee - but there must be someone who runs the meeting. Or - to sit in on the meetings. Or - turn the meetings into a reality show. I truly love some of my ideas. Thank you, coffee.
 

1 comment:

  1. I, too, truly love some of your ideas! I especially like the reality stamp design show. You give me nice things to look at and interesting information, and you always crack me up! Thanks, Jean! Keep drinking the coffee.

    ReplyDelete