Wednesday, July 7, 2021

e&c - couples shower - mailing No 4


Way back in 1984, when E was playing dress up at nursery school, she met her No.1 BFF. They were friends all through high school and then K moved to Chicago after college and they shared a couple of apartments. Note to self: if I get around to posting some of the other items in my portfolio, post the Post Traumatic Moving Syndrome brochure. 

Anyhow, K hosted a couples shower in Chicago and asked me if I would like to help with the invitations. Of course she offered to pay me -- and I said, "Don't be ridiculous," and we had lots of fun putting this invitation together. 




Since I am trying to point out tips for addressing envelopes - I think this idea is simple - but the idea of putting the last name in all caps is one to have on the list of basics. Obviously, it can be exponentially larger and more of a feature. But, smaller is nice, too.

I happened to have just enough of the antique looking envelopes on hand. The info for where they had registered for gifts is on the little bandana. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Hope you're doing well, Jean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tome -- things are chugging along -- hope you are having a fun summer -- and getting settled in your studio. Let me know if you will be open for any of the open houses.

      Delete