Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Extra post - Blogger eliminated the email alerts

 Google does not charge anything for me to run this blog. Once in a while they make changes.

If you have signed up for an email alert for each new post, they are discontinuing that service.

I would like someone who has been getting the email alerts to tell me if they have already stopped - or if they are still getting them - please and thank you. Of course, if you did not get the alert, you might not have remembered to check the blog this morning. 

Google warned us that the email alerts were going away and I checked into alternatives - but nothing was easy enough for me to set up. I might lose a lot of readers who will not remember to find the blog every day, but, I'm OK with that. You probably have enough other stuff going on. 

For some of you the blog is a daily habit. Thank your for your continued interest. I'll keep trying to find fun new things to post - that will inspire you.

***

This was a blast from the past that popped up on Pinterest today. Uber stealworthy.



It's from Jannie. What ever happened to Jannie?
Are you still out there?



No comments:

Post a Comment