Friday, July 16, 2021

From Lauren to CathyO , MicB and Leslie



I've always wondered if Lauren sends the exact same design to each person on her exchange list. I'm guessing that it depends on what kinds of ideas she has. On this month, it looks like she had an idea for the lettering and then did variations based on stamps. 

I love the quilt stamps. These are perfect ideas to go with the stamps. It works great with two different stamps or with a matched set. 




And then Leslie's is quite different -- with the different stamps.


This post was supposed to have a few more items from my daughter's wedding - but, I ran out of time to photograph them. Maybe they will pop up in the future - but they aren't that exciting -- so, I think y'all will be more interested in seeing this lovely work by Lauren. Thank you for sending it, Lauren.

Lauren: unless it is a trade secret - would you mind telling us what you use to adhere your cut paper letters to the envelope? 







 

1 comment:

  1. I think I sent you a pic of mine. It's SO pretty -- shimmery and shiny and 3d looking (kinda like Mic B's), so pretty in-person. Let me know if you didn't get it and I'll re-send, then maybe you could post to "compare". I was so thrilled Lauren sent me one!

    ReplyDelete