Monday, July 5, 2021

e&c - response card


I liked the layout on this - making the address stand out for the PO.
The top one came through without a cancel but has the bar code.

The fancy Crane's 100% cotton paper did not appreciate the mail handling machines.
The top layers of the paper would peel off in the edges.



 

I knew that I would not want to see unattractive penmanship on the response cards, so I filled in everyone's names using my own penmanship. There were a few invitations where the invitation was *and guest* so those people had to write in a name.

The response cards were postcards because I am not a big fan of the fussy little envelopes. I enjoyed getting a few comments on the response cards.

This one is my favorite

It was fun to get some nice reviews of the invitation design.
Little did they know what else would be coming in the mail.



This one is included because it is the BigHelpfulBrother and I noticed that he and WBSIL (world's best sister-in-law) did one X and one check mark. Very unusual. Did they do it just to give me something additional to ponder? Do they remember doing it?


This is one where the fancy Crane's paper peeled. Note to self: don't use fancy paper for postcards.


Another fun one.


I like the boldness of this one.


Nicely done sad faces from a couple who had to decline.





1 comment:

  1. BHB consulted with WBSIL and we have no recollections, clues, or ideas other than the possibility that those are just in our individual natures.

    ReplyDelete