Sunday, July 11, 2021

e&c - rehearsal dinner invitation - mailing No 7


While not exactly from me - the grooms parents were happy to have me address the invitations to the rehearsal dinner. Rather than design a custom invitation, I had the bride and groom order something online. When they arrived, I upgraded the envelopes to some extras I had on hand. 

Once again, I was very happy with the USPS for providing a very fun celebratory stamp.
And there's nothing special about the layout - it's legible.

By now, you are thinking, we must be getting close to the end of this whole series. The only thing left will be the thank yous.
Nope.
My favorite mailing is next.
Not that I have a favorite - the whole series is my all time favorite project. 
But, the next one is fun.

I think the invitation was from Minted.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment