Friday, July 9, 2021

e&c - bachelorette invitation - mailing No 5


My daughter asked me to come up with something for her bachelorette party. I had seen an invitation on the internet that looked like it was a note written by a high school girl. Since at least half of the friends on the guest list were friends from high school, it was an appropriate theme. Also, the other guests were typical girls who had certainly written notes in high school -- so we went the idea of girls (who were all in their late 20s) pretending that they were organizing a clandestine gathering to drink. 

To create the invitation, I did the writing on layout paper that was positioned over a piece of notebook paper and then just ran color copies of the original onto the notebook paper. It was so easy and looked exactly like it was hand written. Then I folded it up the way teenagers fold their notes.

I was pretty happy with that sheet of vintage stamps.

You probably can't make out all the wording on the invitation -- it's mostly silly stuff.









I found an extra - so here is a shot of it - flat - that is probably readable.











 

2 comments:

  1. This was SUCH a great idea! If I had girls, I'd totally steal the idea. Nice work, Jean!

    ReplyDelete