Sunday, October 2, 2022

Jessica's postcard - 3 from Kristine


Jessica sent this really cool postcard. Thank you Jessica - I enjoyed researching. The color images on Google are spectacular.

Below are envelopes from Kristine or Christine. I'm pretty sure it is Kristine. Hopefully I have edited this before it pops up. The fun alternative names were because I welcomed people to send mail to anyone at 420 44th.



***
When I am filling the posts with images, sometimes I leave the writing for later and just leave a note-to-self about a topic that caught my eye/ear. 

This time I had a note-to-self about something that Bruce Springsteen said. I have completely forgotten what it was - except for the general idea. So, here is some sage advice from someone who has had a fruitful career - except it does not contain any actual thought or words from him. 

No matter where you are on a spectrum, you can see other people. And those people are looking at all the other points on the spectrum. Pondering what life is like at someone else's point is pointless. We all do it. But, it might be better to ponder other things.

***
No email from Jessica yet -- 

No comments:

Post a Comment