Sunday, October 16, 2022

Aug flowers to Cathy and Patty (drivel)


You thought you were going to see the sticker envelopes that I actually liked. You were, but then I thought I should get 5 more out of the way. They are some flowers that I penciled in - ahead of time. The plan was to be prepared so that I could get the envelopes done promptly. I liked the flowers - but did not have a stamp in mind. My oldest, most repeated mistake.

Cathy's is a dud because it is a shimmer envelope. Patty's is a little blah and the stamp is only so-so.


 ***

I have announced the new blog where I will be parking stories. And whenever I review all my blogs, I cringe. I need to Swedish Death Clean my blogs. One of my favorites was the American Union of Mail Artists. I was sooooo wishing that I could grow that one. Instead, it has been gathering dust after 2 lonely posts in 2021. 

Maybe I should just be happy that I am still coming up with ideas. Sitting around without ideas would probably be my worst nightmare. 

Forging ahead. We are nearing the end of this group of envelopes - so, I see a light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully it is not a locomotive that is going to smash me to smithereens. 

1 comment: