Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Aug clothesline to Janet -- drivel


Janet's was the first one where I had to do something creative since I would be running out of letters. Again, the colors were not working with any stamps and I deeply regret this stamp. Although I do like the a being sideways and deeply regret that I did not hang more letters upside-down or sideways. Deeply. How cute would it have been to have the j upside-down and the dot, fallen to the ground? Or maybe the dot could have fallen down and been one of the zeros in the zip code.

I double deeply regret the rulered rectangle with that stamp.  Wait. It's 5:30 am (today) and I realized that I like the straight line outline because the lettering is not hand-done. Duh. 
 

***

So, I announced that there would be stories - with synopses on the blog and links to another blog full of stories. And I have started writing the stories - but, I am not going to put in any links here because I've had some major glitches. I deeply regret talking about the chaos and glitches on this end. I'd rather find fascinating things to share. 

Or, I could rant about shopping in actual stores. Oh.My.Gosh. I needed some refills for my little glue-tape device. I went to the OfficeMaxDepot and almost took a picture of the wall of adhesives - it was virtually empty. I asked if they could order the item. The clerk was friendly enough - but - Oh.My.Gosh - the computer system was so uncooperative. I wanted to walk 5 steps to the right and pull a new computer off the shelf and invite her to try a new computer. It was dismal. It looks like I am going to have to just accept that there are no good options for shopping local anymore and I will just have to order everything online. 

At a certain point - I said something to the clerk about trying to shop local (because I was thinking that my loyalty to shopping local was evaporating) - and she said that she did all her shopping online. I don't think she cares about people trying to keep local jobs. 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the a!! Clever -- I'll have to keep that in mind when using my alpha stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anymore I just find what I want on Amazon and have it in 1 or 2 days. Only have Walmart here and it's never been real good.

    ReplyDelete