Thursday, October 13, 2022

Aug clothesline to Smash - drivel


 Let's jump back and forth between sticker envelopes and hand lettered envelopes. I have no idea at what point I decided to put two rectangles on the clothesline. Once again - they would have been so much cuter if I had not used a ruler. I also wish I had done the first S in red. 

***
Grrrrr. Some of these posts are mixed up. Nobody wants to read about me being mixed up. It was 95° yesterday (back in Sept). The only good thing about that event was that today I thought about how to find the key stroke to put in that little ° -- what are the chances that I will remember?

How do we find a balance between remembering - re-learning old stuff -and- learning new stuff? 

How do you find the balance between 3 things? Is that a thing? I guess it's called juggling. What is the greatest number of things that a person has juggled at once? 

I am so proud of myself that I have no interest in Googling that. If you, dear reader, are curious and you find out - please let us know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment