Sunday, July 31, 2022

Alphabet to Patty - Yippee - open space for random stuff


Which is better - something I spend a lot of time on even though the result is less than wonderful or something that was fairly quick and easy but the colors are so perfect and the idea is decent? I guess I could do two envelopes for each person and post them before I mail them and ask them which one they wanted. But, I'm not crazy. Remember when I posted the list of all the words for being *not of sound mind?* I think there is a word that is fun that was not on that list. Wackadoodle. I'm resisting the temptation to search for the origin of that word and to see if it was on the list - because clearly, I am not wackadoodle.

This envelope was in the stack I did with rubber stamps - and I did not have any postage stamps in mind - just looked for good color combinations.

***

Yippee - I filled the month before July 15th. I'm going to leave this page as a placeholder for random things that come up during the last two weeks of the month. 

***

Any random thing that came up in July has been bumped to the August posts. Thanks so much for all the lovely mail that arrived in July.

1 comment:

  1. I love the "fairly quick and easy" ones!!! I call them my "happy accidents"! Also, not a bad idea to post both! Fun!

    ReplyDelete