Monday, July 25, 2022

CathyO's floral inspiration


This arrived in June, from CathyO - the design coordinates nicely with the stamp and she included a card - which included the inspiration - which was wrapping paper. It's always fun to see how people spin ideas. Wrapping paper is one of my favorite sources for ideas. It's been fun to watch my granddaughter (Alex) glom onto wrapping paper. Both of her parents wait like hawks to snatch it and throw it away. Nanna has a stash - and Alex spotted it in one of my closets. She asked me to keep it. Of course I will. I'm thinking I need to curate a *trunk* of *precious* items to be passed along to her when I fall off my perch.

It seems like it should be carefully packed in a beautiful old trunk - but all I have are about 20 Rubbermaid tubs. They are so generic. But, they stack so nicely and are so light weight. I guess I'll go with the tub. It's hard to know what her taste will be down the road. 

Day one of Smart Brevity didn't follow all of the rules. My train of thought went off the tracks.

Here is Cathy's inspiration followed by the card. So pretty. Thanks, Cathy.




No comments:

Post a Comment