Thursday, July 28, 2022

5 labels to CathyO - summing up


Picture this one with the Celebrate stamp with the multi color polka dots. I thought I would put two on - and then the colors were off and they didn't fit that well - so I figured I would just put this one inside another one to CathyO. Back in June, I had taken some envelopes to my friend Jan's - and borrowed some of her rubber stamps. I really like this one - but as usual - I haven't done enough stamping to really come up with good ideas.

***

I paused to have the noon coffee when I realized that I could stretch this into a third day of jabbering. Smart Brevity is still on my to-do list and I can think of a bullet point way to tie up this topic. Although I can't find a bullet-point tool on Blogger. I'll use *'s.

* PARENTING can be complicated. There are a number of ways to approach it and it's not always clear if we were parented in a good way or maybe a not-so-good way. Personally, I felt like taking a different path with my own kids and being more *creative* since I didn't see my parents as very creative.

* Surprise, Mrs Wilson, your kids have almost nothing in common with you. They prefer to conform. I didn't alienate them, and have learned to just keep my creativity to myself.

* Are they GRATEFUL when I do random acts of weeding? Yes. Is it better to keep most of my observations to myself? Yes. Will my perspective make any sense to anyone else? Probably not. 

I'm not sure my bullet points are relating to each other and I forgot to establish the overview at the beginning. 

This does not seem to be either smart or brief - but, it's good enough. See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment