Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Kristine's list of people

 

I'm pretty sure I have not mixed up my Kristines/Christines - or my Milwaukee people. I have a heck of a time keeping people straight. Anyhow - I'm 99% sure that this is the same person who sent that very fun photo of her door in an email - that I posted yesterday.

Also -- it was delightful to receive another envelope that had a *fun name* instead of the generic *Jean Wilson* on the envelope. Janet was the only other person who responded to that idea. (Although Leslie sent one to MrWilson - and counted it as a non-Jean) Kristine added to the fun by pondering famous women who would be fun to visit with over a cup of coffee.

Here's my list: 1) Georgia O'Keefe. 2) Sacagawea - because she would have a ton of good stories. 3) Rosa Parks. 4) That woman who wrote novels and her memoir (in 2 or 3 volumes) - but I can't think of her name - she lived in South Africa and then moved to Europe. Someone will know who I'm thinking of. 5) Ray Eames, wife of Charles Eames - designers of the Eames chair. I'm sure some others will come to mind. 6) Phyllis Diller? I always think of her husband, Fang, when I am sharing the sillier things that MrWilson does. Artist, explorer, activist, author, designer, entertainer. Julia Child?


No comments:

Post a Comment