Monday, July 18, 2022

Kristine's door


There will be an envelope from Kristine tomorrow. She sent this photo of the inside of her front door. The label on the photo is Front Door Honors - which is a charming way to describe it. At the end of the year, she does what I call *sifting.* She takes them all down - keeps some and let's some go - and then starts over in the new year.

She wondered what other people do with their decorated mail. I keep mine until I run out of space and then I *sift.* When I taught, I would take some of the overflow to my classes so that students could help themselves to whatever they liked - and keep it for inspiration - even though it had my name on it.

We'd love to hear from other exchangers about what they do with their mail art. Leave a comment (if Blogger is in a good mood) or email me directly at PTEnvelopes-at-aol-dot-com

 

1 comment:

  1. oh wow, Mine's on there!! #honored :) (Thanks Kristine!) -- It's funny b/c the first thing that caught my eye was the insert I sent her (which I forgot about b/c I didn't know it was mine at first), and I thought, "oh wow, that's cool!" -- haha! I don't even remember doing her envelope! Must've been during a super-busy time for me. What a great idea! (Jean -- I'll email you what I do with mine in a sep. email). -- Leslie :)

    ReplyDelete