Friday, July 1, 2022

Sign up for the July exchange

 


Kristine kindly sent this to my grandkids, Alex and Ben, while they were visiting in June. They were impressed with all the details and once again it is something that I would enjoy appropriating. It is so pretty with the stamp - and those stamps are still available if you have gray envelopes and want to sign up for the July exchange. I have not decided if I am going to put myself on any lists this month. It will probably depend on how many people sign up. In June, there were 18 - so I did not have to make the decision. I made 3 lists with 6 people - and left myself off.

***

Sign up for the exchange is July 1st thru the 4th and I email your lists on the 5th.

I need this information in this format, please and thank you.

(CARDS) means you will exchange hand made cards, (birthday) means you have a birthday in July and (2 lists) means you are willing to be on two lists if I need to make the lists come out even.

Jane Doe (CARDS)
123 Oak Street

Ames, IA 50010

jane.doe@gmail.com

(birthday) (2 lists)

Remember the new email for me:

PTEnvelopes@aol.com

This link has additional info for new exchangers:

***


No comments:

Post a Comment