Monday, July 4, 2022

Janet's non-Jean envelope

 



This fun envelope arrived on June 4th. I had seen it in the USPS email with photos of my mail and wondered who Jennifer was and why someone would be sending mail to her at my address. When it arrived, I found Janet's name on the back. But, it did not say *open.* So - I emailed Janet and offered to forward it to Jennifer. 

Janet politely responded that it was for me and that I should open it. Then I realized that I had posted something about people sending me envelopes to post on the blog - but they could choose a random name. They didn't need to use my name. I guess I was expecting things like Dolly Parton or Mary Poppins. Even Occupant would have tipped me off. 

So - I did feel a little absent minded. The card inside is very cute. It says that friends don't let friends wear polka dots. I just bought a pair of polka dot socks. I hope they aren't a problem. As always - polka dots are always welcome on envelopes. And Jason Momoa has just released two new t-shirt designs that are polka dots. I'm tempted - but am currently more committed to my no-new-clothes vow. 



1 comment:

  1. Love this!! Janet, if you're reading this comment, FUN!! Love the design and how you addressed it in diff. colors.

    ReplyDelete