Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Magician from Mary - random trip thoughts


An adorable little magician for Ben from Mary - and a cute card inside. Thanks so much, Mary. For everyone who sent mail to the grandkids - I did park the grandkids at a table with MrW to make thank you cards. He was not very good at getting them to put in some quality time -- but, I'll not complain. He willingly does a ton of clean-up and tidy-up and all that comes with kidlets.

***

Holy cow -- I just read the add-on part of this post (written on June 26) - and I sound positively loony. But, I do not have time to rewrite anything. I'll just delete the second half. Weird dream stuff - which isn't entertaining. 

***

Random thoughts on the first day in Chicago (Jun11). 

I just read my post that said I was going to try to do something different (with respect to my participation in the envelope exchange) and realized that my opening comment quoted Yoda: Do or do not. There is no try. And there I was - saying I was going to try something. I edited to try/do. But it dawned on me that sometimes *trying* is experimental stuff when you have been doing something. And how can you know what is going to work better - until you try it. So there must be two entirely different ways to *try.* I stand by my notion that repeat offenders in the common sense rule department ought not fall back on the *I'll try to remember that.....*  Goodness - the options to fill in that blank are sumthin' else. A lot of household rules and in an effort to be gracious - I'll say no more.


No comments:

Post a Comment