Monday, August 1, 2022

August Exchange Sign-up

There has been interest in getting a full alphabet of the clothesline caps - and I am working on it. It seems like Carol Pallesen or Sherri Kiesel is the originator. I'm going to try to contact them. Stay tuned.


Shout out to Rachael for the idea for this one. I'll repost hers so you can compare and see that hers is so much better. But I had a lot of fun doing this variation. If you want to receive this style - let me know when you sign up - and then I won't have to agonize over what to do. I love this idea so much - choose a design (or 2) and then let people pick what they want.

Sign up by sending me the following info in the exact format shown.
Indicate if you wish to include a handmade card rather than just an envelope - (CARDS)
Indicate if it is your (birthday) month and/or if you are interested in being on (2 lists).

Sign up is Aug 1-4. I'll send the lists out on the 5th.
I confirm that I have received your email - so if you do not hear from me, please resend your sign-up.

Jane Doe (CARDS)
123 Oak Street
Ames, IA 50110
janedoe@gmail.com
(birthday) (2 lists)

If you are new to the exchange, CLICK HERE for additional tips on how the exchange works.


Here is the inspiration envelope from Rachael -- cuter on so many levels. 


No comments:

Post a Comment