Monday, August 29, 2022

Six florals from Leslie (Technical question at the end) Ronde for Lucie

Leslie has been so generous - sending me several groups of envelopes - and I normally put just one or two envelopes in each post - but it was so much fun looking at these and comparing the different types of flowers - the level of legibility on the names, the coordinating stamps.


I like the style of the flowers with the *dotty* heart stamp and felt this one was in the midrange on legibility.



The butterfly is perfect with the flowers.


This one is almost entirely abstract and I have no idea if that is a name or just artistic scribbling.




This one made we wonder whatever happened to Nanski.


Another fun coordinating stamp.


And I thought this one was to someone in the Powers family - which is my daughter's married name - but I did not recall putting any of them on the list in quite a while -- and then I figured out that it says flowers.

Thanks again, Leslie, for sharing these -- and letting me splurge - by using them all up in one post.

***
Does anyone know what's going on with the option to subscribe to this blog?
Someone who had been subscribed - but is no longer getting the daily email - asked me what happened
It says on the [Layout] page - that the *gadget* is still connected.
I can see in the web-view - in upper right corner - there is a place to [Subscribe to]
however - it has some options that I do not understand. Obviously, I do not subscribe to my own blog. So - if anyone can explain this to me - please email me directly - ptenvelopes-at-aol-dot-com

Or - if you are getting a daily alert - please drop me an email and tell me how you have signed up.
Thank you.
***

For Lucie Y - I used a scroll tip -
Ignore the address part - the paper was very bleedy - and I needed a different nib --
but just went ahead - since this is just a rough idea.







 

1 comment:

  1. 2 things, Jean: 1) I've never gotten daily emails from your blog. (Actually, there is only one blog that I do get emails from, so maybe I'm not signed up correctly. ???) I just check it every day, as that's part of my routine! :) and 2) the 3rd "abstract" env. is actually the alphabet! That's how I came up with the idea. (Can you now see the letters?) :)

    ReplyDelete