Thursday, August 25, 2022

Kitty env from April


 This is fun - and it was filled with goodies. I'm 99% sure this is from April. If not, please let me know. My stack of July mail is hiding from me and I've learned to spend less time searching and just wait for things to pop up - because they always do.

And there were goodies inside - a card as well as some cut-outs that I can use on some cards.




***
My friend Jan and I went on our outing to the local stamp seller. He used to be in a shop with his son and they sold Coins 'n' Stamps 'n' Stuff. That was literally the name of the shop. He is now in an office space with just the stamps so it is much nicer for us than the shop where we had to mingle with the coin-people. He has chairs and we can just sit and talk stamps. I'm sure he doesn't care if he ever sees us again. His preferred customers are people who buy huge quantities to resell. But, Jan and I had fun. I was mostly interested in getting some 3 and 4-cent stamps to put on envelopes that go inside envelopes that I'm not happy with - when I think I can do a better alternative - but don't want to spend 60-cents to compensate for my poor design choices. I now have a whole sheet of the coffee pot stamps. Nice fall colors.

1 comment: