Sunday, August 14, 2022

To Cathy in July - Drivel to be replaced (or not)


There was an envelope to Cathy posted earlier with that little label thing - 5 of them. I liked this little label envelope better but decided it was too hard for the PO to read so I put both of them inside that larger envelope which is a dud. I held onto it for quite a while - thinking I could add to it - and then ended up mailing it like that. That ridged paper is not friendly with all styles of lettering. It is like writing on corduroy.

***
I need to qualify the statement I made yesterday - that sports and art light up the same part of your brain. I have no business saying anything about how brains work. There's so much research on brain activity - but not everyone agrees - so whatever I read and then relate is just one opinion filtered through me and my own opinions which are based on nothing - which is not to say that I am right or wrong. It's possible that I am right.

All I know for sure is that I set a deadline to fill up Aug 1st through the 15th before I have my breakfast. So today and tomorrow are going to be complete drivel. Or maybe just today. I can write about Quordle tomorrow - which is only semi-drivel. 

And -- there is always the option to come back and replace this drivel with something new and interesting and more art related. I can put *drivel* in the title -- and hopefully something comes up over the next two weeks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment