Friday, August 26, 2022

Maggie's floral design from July


 Here is Maggie's pointed pen floral design for July. Her lettering is a pointed pen version of uncials. I just noticed that she has 33 and 29-cent stamps - and that made me think of looking at 20-cent stamps. Three 20-cent stamps would be a good option to cover the current 60-cent cost.

*** 2 minutes later.

I'm glad I looked. Three of my all-time favorite stamps were 20-cents.



And there is another special delivery stamp for 20-cents with an old fashioned mail truck that is a nice stamp. A lot of the 20-cent stamps are the ones that are engraved- so they have a nice feel to them. Or maybe all of them. Something else to investigate - when did they switch to other printing processes? And obviously all of them are old school perforated and moisture activated adhesive.





1 comment:

  1. Where do you find cool old stamps. I need them in my life! I love, love Maggie's envelope! So much pretty detail!

    ReplyDelete