Friday, October 1, 2021

October Exchange Sign Up


I spent years whittling down my hoard of vintage stamps -- and Kate has a huge stash -- and they get me all revved up to go get vintage stamps. Maybe that's the only good thing about the pandemic -- I have been to our vintage stamp store and they mostly deal in coins and precious metals - and the mostly maskless clientele looks like anti-vaxers, so I am not tempted to go mingle with them. 

****

Time to sign up for the October exchange -- always a very fun one.
Sign up is Oct 1-4.  Lists are sent on the 5th (or 6th)

Please send the following info in this format
to me at jmwilson411(at)yahoo(dot) com

Jane Doe (CARDS)
123 Oak Street
Ames, IA 50312 USA
Jane.doe@gmail.com
(birthday) (2 lists)

(CARDS) means you wish to exchange a handmade card with other card makers.
(birthday) means your birthday is in Oct - birthday themed mail is optional
(2 lists) means you are interested in being on 2 lists. It is nice to have extra names so that I can make all the lists come out evenly.

If you are new to the exchange, click on this link for more details about how it works:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment